FIGHT BACK AND CONTACT AN INTERNET FRAUD INVESTIGATOR TODAY! YOUR FEELINGS ARE WORTH MORE THAN MONEY!
HOW TO TELL IF YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED?
The following scenario is a typical storyline that scammers use:
Note that the pronoun “he” is used for simplicity. This does not imply that females do not scam.
- He or she says he lives in the Unites States
- He or she is self employed
- He or she is working overseas, or has just been awarded a contract overseas and will be leaving too soon to meet you
- He or she provides pictures of a good looking man, dressed well
- He or she has no siblings
- He or she has no children, or he has one but perhaps they are schooling in Europe
- His or her widowed, his wife had cancer, OR
- He or she is divorced, and his or her wife had an affair with his best friend
- He or she has expensive tastes, and may mention his rolex watch or an expensive car
- He or she wants to “know more about you”….this is so he can learn what you like and don’t like and “play those traits up” about himself
- He or she falls in love with you immediately
- He or she may say “it’s fate” that you found each other
- He or she frequently calls you endearing names such as Beautiful, Honey, Baby on texts instead of calling you by name
- If you met him or her on a dating site, he or she explains his subscription is expiring soon and asks you for your personal email address or requests that you “chat” on yahoo IM messenger
- For a number of reasons, he or she can’t Facetime, Skype, Tango, Web cam, or anything to show you his or her face while you are talking. This is because he or she sent you fake pictures.
- While he or she is working overseas, there is an accident that happens and he or she is wrongly charged and requests money from you for bail, or legal fees, or for lodging or food
- He or she may have someone send you a check saying it needs to be deposited in a U.S. bank, then ask you to send him CASH or a WIRE transfer. By the time you withdraw the cash and send it, the check bounces and now you owe your bank that money.
NEVER SEND CASH OR A WIRE TRANSFER ANYWHERE, NOT EVEN TO A U.S. BANK OR ADDRESS HE GIVES YOU.
Internet Dating Fraud is the fastest growing crime in the world! Even though more than 75% of the cases are not reported.
CONFIDENTIAL FRAUD INVESTIGATION
DON’T BE FOOLED
FREE CONSULTATION ! PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
If you need a private investigator in Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, or anywhere in Southern California for an internet fraud investigation, contact Blue Systems International today – 714-592-8000.